At a Glance
If you have any questions or would like to book a Detroit meeting with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions, including three executive boardrooms.
With 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 300 guests.
The magnificent restoration has returned the Venetian and Crystal Ballrooms to their original opulence, brought back the famed Italian Garden as well as creating the brand new Woodward Ballroom with its contemporary look and vehicle accessibility.
Tangent™ at Westin
Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space which can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews, or brainstorming sessions.
Food and Beverage Options
Food and Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: Plated: $22-$30, Buffet: $26-36
- Lunch: Plated: $25-38, Buffet: $32-$45
- Dinner: Plated: $50-66, Buffet: $55-$65
- ROAST Restaurant Detroit
- Boulevard Room Detroit
- Spa 1924 Grille
- WBC Gourmet Grab & Go
- The Motor Bar
- Our world-class Executive Chef and expert culinary teams will create memorable experiences of the highest quality, using only the freshest ingredients, finest products, and cutting-edge vision
- State-of-the-art audiovisual support
- All Detroit meeting and event spaces provide the very latest in technology
- Our Executive Detroit Meeting Specialists will be onsite to assist you throughout your event.
Enjoy easy access to Comerica Park and Ford Field, as well as numerous corporate offices, restaurants, casinos, and nightlife.
Detroit Metropolitan Airport: 25 minutes